Want to Partner with GRAWL?
Be a Beneficiary
GRAWL raises money for Greensboro nonprofits through our ladies arm wrestling brawls. We are especially interested in helping nonprofits fund projects that serve local women or girls. We are now accepting applications from organizations who are interested in being our beneficiaries in 2017 or 2017.
An ideal beneficiary is a 501(c)(3) that is:
- located in Greensboro,
- founded by or run by women,
- able to publicize and actively participate in the brawl,
- and would benefit significantly from a fundraiser that can raise $2,000 to $3,000.
To make each brawl a success, we need a committed beneficiary. We expect our beneficiaries to:
- Provide a woman to arm wrestle on behalf of the organization.
- Promote the event.
- Create a trophy for the winner of the brawl.
- Solicit prizes for a raffle.
- Communicate with GRAWL about how the funds are spent.
Interested nonprofits should download the beneficiary application, fill it out, and send it to GSOArmWrestling@gmail.com. For more information, contact Amanda Lehmert.
Be a Sponsor
GRAWL would not be possible without the help of many local individuals and businesses who have volunteered their time and services. We are always on the lookout for businesses that would be interested in donating items for our raffles or talented individuals who have a fun idea for how to make our brawls more engaging.
Please contact us if you or your organization is interested in supporting GRAWL.
Here are some of the people and businesses that make GRAWL possible.
*1801 Magazine * Acme Comics *
*Adam & Eve of Greensboro*